Today marks my 27th year on planet earth so I wanted to share with you all 27 things I’ve learned in my 27 years of existence.
1. Stop and smell the roses. Literally, stop and smell the roses. Get in nature and step away from technology.
2. Exhale the past and inhale the present moment.
3. Read and/or watch “The Secret.” “Thoughts become things.”
4. Remind yourself of five things that you are grateful for each day.
5. Don’t be afraid to fall in love even if you end up with a broken heart. Each person is a lesson.
6. Move somewhere completely new at least once.
7. Drink 6-8 glasses of water each day. It is so important for your health to stay hydrated.
8. Friends will come and go but your BEST friends will remain in your life for a lifetime.
9. Take time to put yourself together each morning. When I’m dressed like a slum my behavior tends to mimic that state of being.
10. Pursue with every fiber of your being what you are passionate about.
11. Listen to your intuition.
12. Mediate every morning to start each day with a clean state and a solid state of mind.
13. Call and see your family members as much as possible. You never know how much time we have on this planet and the last thing you ever want to think when someone passes is to wish that you had more time with them. Cherish the moments that you have right now and you’ll have nothing to regret.
14. Exercise regularly. As we age our bodies literally break down and everything starts to sag. Exercising will delay this aging process.
15. Eat clean. Your insides will thank you.
16. Wash and moisturize your skin every day.
17. Remove yourself from toxic situations and people.
18. Have high standards when it comes to finding a significant other and don’t settle for someone mediocre.
19. Learn to love yourself.
20. Dont be afraid to fail. I would rather fail 100 times than live a life of regret.
21. Go on a solo trip.
22. Travel to another country and explore other cultures. I’m planning on doing this more this year.
23. When people show you who they are BELIEVE them, good or bad.
24. Save up for something you’ve always wanted and purchase it. There is nothing more rewarding than purchasing something you have been saving up for with your hard earned cash.
25. Go to a music festival. It will be an experience you will never forget.
26. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
27. To be continued… 😉